View Full Version : IT exam preps ?

patapgal
12-11-2006, 22:44
how good are http://www.certmagic.com exam preps for Microsoft and cisco exams ? . anyone have any info about this , then plz let me know . iam trying to shift from auto field to IT field and need some solid guidance

|Night|
13-11-2006, 10:56
start playing with the computer, try out differnt things. and u will lean by ur self, its also a good thing to buy a book on the subject of the examination u are takeking so that u can learn more and faster.

2K3
13-11-2006, 18:47
how good are http://www.certmagic.com exam preps for Microsoft and cisco exams ? . anyone have any info about this , then plz let me know . iam trying to shift from auto field to IT field and need some solid guidance

I would also tried to contact university's that deals with this kind of stuff and also contact the site!

icebyte
20-11-2006, 10:57
Hi, i havent tried these prep tests, but if you want to be certified in using cisco' producs i would recommand reading this book..i have read about 1/4 of it myself and what i read i thought was quite good. The questions at the end of each chapter made me feel more confident about the material after i had read it.

Edit: Sorry i forgot the title of the book, the title is "CCNA, Cisco Certified Network Associate, a study guide" (a book by Sybex and covers the 640-801 exam). If you have some knowledge about networking and some interest/motivation about learning about networking, then the material in this book is not hard to learn, but it does take time like everything else.

PussyCat
14-12-2006, 14:20
Software Scenario (oslo) has some good courses, and i would try michrosofts elearning... They're good at windows exams... I'm taking MCDST, Win sersver 2003, Microsoft SQL server and MOS expert sertifications now at Sofware Scenario, They're good! And we're yousing the elearning books to MS. (softscenario.no)

PussyCat
14-12-2006, 14:21
(that was really bad english, sorry... a little more coffee and it will be better...)