View Full Version : Hotels in Hamar

The Gathering
04-03-2009, 23:30
First Hotel Victoria offers all attenders a special price during The Gathering 2009.

Les hele saken på gathering.org / Read the entire article at gathering.org. (http://www.gathering.org/tg09/no/news/44/65/Hotels-in-Hamar/)

Estella
13-03-2009, 22:24
Rica hotell have special price for tg peoples too.
just call them and say you are going to tg.

sorry my english

skoen
19-03-2009, 09:43
Scandic Hamar has a special price for The Gathering as well.
For the weekend (Friday to Sunday) you can have two nights for 552 NOK per night by using their prize class "Early", while the price class called "Flex", costs 656 NOK per night for a single room. While the price is 712 NOK per night for two people in a double room for "Early" and 816 NOK per night for two people in a double room for "Flex".
The code is 2NO

ChrisJSY
20-03-2009, 11:49
NO! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I spoke them yesterday and they said they were not offering any special prices.
Grrrrr.... They priced me at 890NOK per night for 2 people at a "special price for TG" which was the same price as booking online.

So they lied.

Hmm, going to try get a refund..not acceptable :(

EDIT: "There are no hotels available with the provided promotion code, please select the following hotels with ordinary rates."
If I book from Wed-Sunday it won't work with the code.
So I have to book seperate? Hmm...

I will phone them later.

ChrisJSY
20-03-2009, 12:41
They said there's nothing they can do as the offer has been on their pages since the gathering pages came up and blamed TG for not showing it in time and since we've already made the reservations they cannot cancel it. :|

Load of balls!

merilin
20-03-2009, 14:46
Which hotel? Scandic? They have'nt a sponsor deal with The Gathering - as I know.. But this is bull**** that you can't cancel the reservation!
From Scandic:

Cancellation rules vary depending on the rate at which you made your booking, read the detailed rate description carefully. Unless otherwise agreed at the time of booking, or unless the rate you have chosen has different rules, cancellations can be made up until 6 pm on the day of arrival. If you fail to arrive without cancelling in advance or if you cancel after 6 pm, you will be charged for one night.

skoen
20-03-2009, 20:20
The offer from Scandic only works from Friday to Sunday,

ChrisJSY
23-03-2009, 13:05
Yup I know, I did say that :)