View Full Version : Question 2! Sofa at Creative?

Excyis
07-04-2014, 20:59
Is it alright if me and my friends bring a sofa/couch to sit on? instead of usual chairs. I know we can't build shelfs there and stuff... but just sitting things?

Mia
08-04-2014, 12:36
Is it alright if me and my friends bring a sofa/couch to sit on?

I am sorry, but it is not allowed with couches in the seating area, but you may bring your own chair! There will be plenty of couches and fatboys free to use other places in the lounge, though! :)

Excyis
08-04-2014, 17:44
There will be plenty of couches and fatboys free to use other places in the lounge, though! :)

On the other side of the bloody building. :c

Ahh well! Will have to make with what we get.

Mia
08-04-2014, 19:04
On the other side of the bloody building. :c

What do you mean? The Creative Lounge and the Creative Seating Area are both in the south end of the ship :) In fact, we like to call the whole thing "The Creative Lounge".

Excyis
09-04-2014, 10:16
What do you mean? The Creative Lounge and the Creative Seating Area are both in the south end of the ship :) In fact, we like to call the whole thing "The Creative Lounge".

Oh wait my bad. I confused it with Chillout! Sorry. Haha. Last year Chillout was near Creative seating, so I thought it was a part of it too.

petterroea
10-04-2014, 15:39
Oh wait my bad. I confused it with Chillout! Sorry. Haha. Last year Chillout was near Creative seating, so I thought it was a part of it too.

Is chillout NOT near the creative seating this year?

Excyis
10-04-2014, 16:02
Is chillout NOT near the creative seating this year?

http://www.gathering.org/tg14/no/news/25/57/Find-your-seat/

Look for yourself.... it's on the opposite side of the building. :/ Apperantly Chillout was too noisy for creative people last year...

Edit: I want Chillout near creative.... :/ who was that complained anyway?

petterroea
10-04-2014, 21:36
http://www.gathering.org/tg14/no/news/25/57/Find-your-seat/

Look for yourself.... it's on the opposite side of the building. :/ Apperantly Chillout was too noisy for creative people last year...

Edit: I want Chillout near creative.... :/ who was that complained anyway?

I miss chillout near creativia. Man, when i was crew last year, that was my favourite place to get some work-snacks.

when i actually found out they gave away waffles and slush...

Excyis
12-04-2014, 02:24
I miss chillout near creativia. Man, when i was crew last year, that was my favourite place to get some work-snacks.

when i actually found out they gave away waffles and slush...

Sad times. I used the movie place a lot and dem waffles and fruits. Will have to crawl over to the other side now for extra comfy.