View Full Version : Game with Fame - Modern Warfare 2

The Gathering
24-03-2010, 20:40
Do you think you're a gaming console expert? Do you have the stomach to take on some of the worlds best gaming console gamers in a 4v4 national final between Norway and the USA?

Les hele saken på gathering.org / Read the entire article at gathering.org. (http://www.gathering.org/tg10/en/news/228/65/Game-with-Fame---Modern-Warfare-2/)

Magnus10b
24-03-2010, 22:19
hadde det bare vært på PC

Mari3us
24-03-2010, 22:38
Eller Ps3..men jeg meldte meg på anyway ^^

Stisse
25-03-2010, 10:14
Spiller på ps3, men håper på det beste...

GunnarOptiks
25-03-2010, 13:28
Thanks to Activision we have some MW2 Night vision goggles to give away!

Just head to www.facebook.com/gunnarnordics become a fan and tag yourself on the Night Vision photo to win.

We also will have between the tournament games a chance for people to play the new Blur Demo, we were playing last night = WOW. Think Need for Speed mixed with Mario Kart.

Looking forward to fun at the Gathering!

Camper
26-03-2010, 19:45
Thanks to Activision we have some MW2 Night vision goggles to give away!

Just head to www.facebook.com/gunnarnordics become a fan and tag yourself on the Night Vision photo to win.

We also will have between the tournament games a chance for people to play the new Blur Demo, we were playing last night = WOW. Think Need for Speed mixed with Mario Kart.

Looking forward to fun at the Gathering!

How come you guys didn't bring TCM-Gaming who are the world champions in the game envyUS are par compared to TCM.

Ninja edit; I do look forward to meeting some people who knows mw2 on the 360 though as i coached dignitas a while back

Viruskongen
26-03-2010, 21:24
Skulle ønske det gjaldt PC!
FPS duger ikke stort på konsoll "/

GunnarOptiks
27-03-2010, 12:38
How come you guys didn't bring TCM-Gaming who are the world champions in the game envyUS are par compared to TCM.

Ninja edit; I do look forward to meeting some people who knows mw2 on the 360 though as i coached dignitas a while back

Hey Camper,

I am a bit new to the Pro MW2 circuit but the reason for Envyus is they are involved with our California office and sponsorship that way. Mike "Hastro" is on the US GForce

We are looking to build a Nordic team eventually if things go well at TG10 with sales and sponsor some CS teams too. Come by and chat would love to learn more about who is who in MW2 Just ask any of our staff for me.

- Brian Mac

Camper
27-03-2010, 19:39
Hey Camper,

I am a bit new to the Pro MW2 circuit but the reason for Envyus is they are involved with our California office and sponsorship that way. Mike "Hastro" is on the US GForce

We are looking to build a Nordic team eventually if things go well at TG10 with sales and sponsor some CS teams too. Come by and chat would love to learn more about who is who in MW2 Just ask any of our staff for me.

- Brian Mac

Yeah, I'll definitely come over to you guys, I love sharing some of my knowledge about the scene in Europe or the game in general :)

cu there mate!
If you feel like chatting before the event you can add me on xbl; fnaticMSI Campr or skype lassehenriksen1
-Lasse Henriksen :]

Macc
27-03-2010, 21:52
yeah i would have loved to play envyUS as my past team should have been one of the two teams who was going for the GS final in USA (where TCM won ). im sorry to say im not coming to TG but i would had loved to meet Hastro and the rest of the team. i really hope they can come to a EU Lan some day. i allready got a norwegian team that im coaching and they are doing good in the EU, so that team should had playd agenst envyus. ComeBack vs EnvyUS

GunnarOptiks
27-03-2010, 23:25
yeah i would have loved to play envyUS as my past team should have been one of the two teams who was going for the GS final in USA (where TCM won ). im sorry to say im not coming to TG but i would had loved to meet Hastro and the rest of the team. i really hope they can come to a EU Lan some day. i allready got a norwegian team that im coaching and they are doing good in the EU, so that team should had playd agenst envyus. ComeBack vs EnvyUS

Is comeback coming to TG? They should come play in the tourney be a great match to see!

- Brian

Camper
27-03-2010, 23:34
Is comeback coming to TG? They should come play in the tourney be a great match to see!

- Brian

They don't have tickets, so they would need some sort of an deal to make it happen

oh and check Twitter @GunnarOptiks!

Macc
28-03-2010, 07:59
yeah what camper said. they dont have the money at the moment to come to TG.

GunnarOptiks
28-03-2010, 14:10
We are thinking of setting up a similar thing at Dreamhack (this time a little bit more notice lol) if they are going? (where are they based?)

- Brian

Macc
28-03-2010, 15:28
the whole team is from Norway ( Bergen and Oslo )

Lineup: Hydraz, Loco, Poweerr, Excelio,
Sub: Fresh
Coach: Macc